View post (Please for god sake help me :()

View thread

caponi14
caponi14
07/28/2014 8:19 pm
No, see. I can't really take it back to the shop, since i bought the guitar off a guy in another country. I was just wonderring what this might be?

Also, i already did a string change. It did it on the old strings aswell as the new onces i have put on?...

I think i will take it to a professional instrument maker and get it looked after. It's a bit expensive but i guesss it's worth the money.

I just wanted to ask any of you if you knew what it might be? As i said the intonation seems perfect. And the guys at the guitar shop also checked the intonation and said that the action and string height looked flawless aswell. And they said it played REALLY good. But it's my good sense of sound that gets annoyed by the slight sharp notes that the G and low E string creates once they are fretted. And it's not only me that senses it. If i for example fret an A note on the second fret on the G string, the tuner tells me that the note is sharp. That is why dropping the tuning a little lower pleases my ears. But if i do that the open note sounds flat ofcourse :( ... I want it fixed. My other cheaper guitars don't got the problem, and this new expensive one does it. It actually pisses my off to be frank....

ANY ideas on what might cause this? :(