View post (Now that I've heard them for myself,what was the big deal with The Beetles?Presley?.?)

View thread

THE_HACK_PACK
THE_HACK_PACK
06/04/2002 12:01 pm
Hey Skippy,I'm only 32,so lets analyze the math,that means I was a kid in 70's,raised on KISS like every other kid was,then spent my teen years living and loving METALLICA,SLAYER,ANTHRAX,EXODUS,TESTAMENT,MEGADETH and so on.But in that time,i went back,like any good musician would,and loked at the history,and became a fan of the Beatles.And being a teenage thrasher of the 80's,it's still my opinio that the Beatles are un-touchable.I don't care who's alive,or what Mary does,When You and Mary hit the billboard charts wt over 50 top 10 singles,then I'll agree,"Look,there was another Lennon-McCarthney".But until then stop listening to 60's music with that scowl you probably have on your face,scratching your head wondering,"Why?" I know a lot of open minded people,younger then me,who have reached the same conclusion I did 15 years ago,the Beatles are Un-Equalled,No Parrellel,and they give them the credit as havig started this long strange trend into the new millenia.

Like I said,show me he next great writing team,I'll sign on.And I'll have an open mind when i hear it too.

[Edited by THE_HACK_PACK on 06-04-2002 at 07:08 AM]
CAKE or DEATH????

Ummmmmmm,Cake Please,,Oh,It's Very Nice.
-Eddie Izzard-