Greetings and welcome. regarding the chord switching, slow the metronome down. I often work out chord changes at 40 bpm for the C to barre F transition, to get the muscle memory working. (Although I cheat a bit now using a F/C instead of the full F)
View post (Greetings from Wales)
View thread
07/08/2014 5:03 pm
Hi,
Greetings and welcome. regarding the chord switching, slow the metronome down. I often work out chord changes at 40 bpm for the C to barre F transition, to get the muscle memory working. (Although I cheat a bit now using a F/C instead of the full F)
Greetings and welcome. regarding the chord switching, slow the metronome down. I often work out chord changes at 40 bpm for the C to barre F transition, to get the muscle memory working. (Although I cheat a bit now using a F/C instead of the full F)