View post (Foreigner music)

View thread

eskimo2
Tennessee Whisky
eskimo2
Tennessee Whisky
07/11/2014 5:55 pm
gkoper;
Man, I agree with you on Foreigner.I saw a few shows back during the "original" line-up days.I really enjoyed Lou Gramm's pipes,he was fantastic..
I would grab frontrow so that I could jam along vocally with him...I can belt out those tunes pretty good too..I always found Mick to be rather stuffy..Me being terribly judgemental unfortunately...My bad..
Recently watched the current Foreigner @ the Grammy theatre on AXS tv.Heard Mick's story and it kinda all clicked..
Mick Jones is the man / glue which has prevailed thru thick and thin to hold this "SUPERGROUP" together..He cares..
I was very pro Lou as I stated,did not like the idea of other fellas trying to out Lou Lou...
Kelly (my name also) Hansen I must say has just been himself,he has,as Mick stated,breathed a freshness back into the Music that is Foreigner..
Foreigner is a mainstay from my day,their music will continue after we have departed..
Jukebox hero,Urgent,Wanna know what love is,Cold as Ice, Waiting..The hits just continue..
Mick said that some of their music is outselling The Beatles at this time,as new devotees are coming to hear them for the first time..GREAT!
Foreigner has Game still..