View post (PRS Custom 24 S2 vs. 22 S2)

View thread

wcarosia
wcarosia
05/19/2014 4:23 am
I have never met someone who actually likes the S2 models.. I looked close at them(being I have wanted a PRS since I was 13- now 29 years old)... I find them to be a head scratching, swing and a miss. This coming from PRS' poster boy.

I went with the SE Custom 24- I would like to hear an argument of why it is inferior to S2's... love the push/pull pickup response knob, overall tone, wide/thin neck is AMAZING, and its built pretty solid. like it more than anything made overseas in SE, S2, Mira...basically anything that doesn't say "made in usa", like the 308 I considered today.

Speaking of sweetwater, go look at their "SE Custom 24 sweetstock"... Maybe just my personal opinion, but I think aesthetically it looked enticing enough to consider buying! Also the SE Floyd Custom 24 should be out somewhat soon, only difference I saw (at a glance) was the bridge, possibly the nut as well.

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for!! I literally just bought a PRS SE Angelus Custom Piezo acoustic/electric today. aaand possibly the line 6 jtv 59.. feel free to take a look at the post I am about to write on that ha.