View post (Forming a band)

View thread

04/22/2014 10:04 pm
Sounds good always better to form a band then to join one i geuss..iam real glad ur back being happy with ur g5..i heard that before ppl usein g5 through a PA....
Man theres nothin like being in a band,cover band original doesnt matter as long as your haveing fun...
Is there a name to the new band,,and did you ever post a video of ur other band...
As far for me i been workin on allot of blues playin.
Studying all the kings,makeing sure i dont come in on beet one.lol i have a blues box set by griff hamlin,so i been studying under him,and justinguitar.com its free lessons and the blues lessons are all in order,from chords too lead.playing lead between chords while usein 12 bars.my favorite stuff.2 bars of strum/2 bars of lead.i been tryin to see what i did to stop pm's.i couldnt pm u either cause i somehow turned that feature off...well best off luck to ya.i want to know about ur prs u bought....on reverb.com i seen a 2000 american standard strat,blond in color original case real good cond other then alittle ding.$780.sold i realy liked it i might of bought it...if he didnt sell it so quick.he said he would trade for a prs,so i told him what i had up for grabs,by time i could post photos it was sold.oh well....