View post (This might be interesting.)

View thread

Bardsley
Bardsley
05/20/2002 2:55 pm
Umm, I think this might be important, or at least interesting. Whether or not it is relevant or not is up to you, but you should seriously read this and think about it for a moment. This is the first time I have actually started a thread like this, but I honestly believe people should read it. The full article is here: http://www.workingforchange.com/printitem.cfm?itemid=13331
The conclusion, which sums up what the article outlines -minus the evidence- is this:

"Did the threats of war levied against the Taliban on behalf of Unocal spur Osama bin Laden into murderous action on behalf of his host nation? Was his attack made easier because the Bush administration willfully weakened our intelligence apparatus so as to avoid offending potential client states? Is it possible that the dust and ruin in New York and Washington are byproducts of a pipeline deal that was pursued before the attacks, and has been allowed to come to fruition in the aftermath?

Jean-Charles Brisard and Guillaume Dasique would have us believe so. Recent news has vigorously bolstered their allegations. If further revelations come to light, there will indeed be hell to pay. "
"Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year, it's just not that widely reported".