View post (joined a band some may say)

View thread

03/20/2014 7:22 pm
ok i really didnt join a band,but i did do the next best thing too joining a band.which is i just bought the BOSS JS10,yeah from what i hear about it,its like haveing your own band in many genres.how cool is that.besides all the practice tools there are,got a good deal @ AMS 10% off ,3 easy payment plan,minkya what more can u ask for.can not wait to plug my axe in this pup.most of all, the reviews i had read ppl are sayin since buying the js10 they hardly play there amps anymore,so that alone speaks large volume to me.slip i hope you dont mind me telling my wife.you were kind enough to buy it for me.lol iam not computor wise at all,but i hear its not so bad to lay down and record urself playin ,onto ur pc.now i may be able to join the listening post,and share some of my ideas of playin.so now i have 4 amps,not including the js10,iam not bragging by far,my point is i will be selling one of my blackstar HT5RW TUBE AMP.IF INTERESTED PM ME,FOR FURTHER DETAILS. i really hope this unit stands up to what everyone says about it.i know you dont get the best sound straight from the speakers,but thats ok,i like useing headphones,so i dont hurt my little one.btw the BS HAS EMULATED HEADPHONE JACK.