View post (Paging markm0926)

View thread

ghostrider960
ghostrider960
03/13/2014 8:56 am
just remember to make a band work you and your fellow band members must be really good friends you have to be tight , you half to know what the others are thinking in case someone screws up . it happens . i always told my guys we would play till it wasnt fun any more . if you cant have a little fun while your playing its not worth it . anyway my band we were all bikers and musicians we partied like rock stars believe me , but we always had great crowds . well i had a lead guitarist that was another van halen he would show off to all the girls , like stand on tables ,slide up to girls on his knees just normal stuff but he had a sign on the back of his guitar he would flip over and it said smile ! well we took break one night went out to the bus for attitude adjustment so i snuck back in early and had another sign made and taped it over his other smile sign . well we were playing and he flipped his guitar over and the whole crowd started laughing so did i , i was rolling on the floor in tears . the sign i put over his said i got a little dick !!! he was pissed for awhile but still laughing about it to this day . i was always a prankster all in fun ..