View post (Second Moderator Wanted)

View thread

magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
04/15/2002 3:15 am
I really want to help I'm not in it for anything else. I want to do both actually. I haven't been here long that is the truth but I can really help. I'm sure of it. I wish there was some sort of probationary period so you guys could see how I would work out. As for hosting it doesn't seem as great as moderating I would rather help here in the forum. I want to do the songwriting forum because it is a passion of mine. I have great respect for all people on this site and the last thing I would want to do is step on someones toes or piss someone off. I love this site and really want to be involved more. If there was anything I could do to prove my self here I would. I've posted tricks that show I can teach how to write songs and can explain different aspects of the process. I just need to gain some support so I don't have to wait 5 more months and by then all the mod spots are taken. I guess I just have a sense of urgency. thank you guys for your insight I'm really delighted to get such a response from these posts.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons