View post (I remember when)

View thread

nigelcoughlin
nigelcoughlin
04/15/2012 7:57 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter1801Seems like you made the thread just to complain.[/QUOTE]
I did not intended it that way. I was just surprised that it had become a pay site. I never expected the thread too take off either.

but I guess i can see how it can be see as a complaint. I wouldn't disagree with you.

Originally Posted by: hunter1801I do NOT however, understand your attitude of expecting it to be free.[/QUOTE]

I don't really expect it too be free anymore, as it isn't a free site ANYMORE. The only real qualm I had or have is that the site Guitartricks.com WAS a free site. I came too it, expecting it too be free because it WAS free. I dont see what is so hard for people too grasp about this.

Originally Posted by: hunter1801 so you demand it to be free for you since you are on disability and can't afford it. [/QUOTE]

The only reason I brought up the fact I was on disability Is because someone scoffed at me not being able too afford the 15 dollars. like everyone should be able too afford 15 dollars. That is not the case. Not everyone is so lucky.
And i never demanded anything. Everyone is just putting words in my mouth.

Originally Posted by: hunter1801You can't even begin to mentally grasp the amount of free knowledge there is on the internet related to guitar.[/QUOTE]

....really....What do you take me for? do you think i dont know how too use the search engine. Since I posted the first post I have found numerous sites that provide tones of information related to the learning guitar. Everything after the first post has nothing too do what that and everything to do with defending myself, more or less. I came too this site because I knew this site from the past.

[QUOTE=hunter1801]I don't see the need for arguing whatever it is that you are arguing about.

I have been defending myself for the majority of the time.

[QUOTE=hunter1801]Nobody is stopping you from sharing or asking for
information.

There cost are Stopping me from sharing. Why do i want too post and share my knowledge and get nothing from there site in return? That is silly. In my opinion.

[QUOTE=hunter1801]That was YOUR choice and the decision is completely irrelevant to who started what, or what was said previously.

You are right. but I do not apologize.

[QUOTE=hunter1801]There isn't a single thing you can say to me that will make me start calling you names.

You a good individual. I applaud you for it.

Have a nice day : )