View post (I remember when)

View thread

nigelcoughlin
nigelcoughlin
04/15/2012 6:34 pm
Originally Posted by: Slipin LizardYou've got to be kidding... you're actually suggesting that you'd have to go live in the "slums" so you could afford a GT membership?[/QUOTE]

No, What I said was. " I could not live in a nice a neighborhood and go live in the slums and live from cheque too cheque so i don't have too live in the gutter."
This had nothing too do with GT member ship. This had too do with myself living from cheque too cheque. Not Joining GT.

Originally Posted by: Slipin LizardI've lived below the poverty line too fella... and John hit it right on the head. That's not the time to be worried about getting guitar lessons on-line.[/QUOTE]

I'm not worried about getting guitar lessons online.
LoL. I think i made that clear in the last post and I highly doubt u have lived anywhere below the poverty line or near it or u would defiantly have some understanding of my situation.

Originally Posted by: Slipin Lizardand look at your verbiage..[/QUOTE]

and now it is my english which comes under fire.

Originally Posted by: Slipin LizardYou did disrespect the hard work the people had put into this site. [/QUOTE]

If what I said in my original post was taking as an insult, Im willing too apologize for that. After what has been said too me in response. I don't apologize for. Harsh words only get met with in kind.

Originally Posted by: Slipin LizardYou said that what they had done was "a shame"...[/QUOTE]

no, what i said was " I remember when this site was free and all of its access was free : ( such a shame. "

there is a big difference in saying " what they had done was "a shame"

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard]You then went on to insinuate that there was some sort of scam going on by saying the content that is here was provided for free by people like you (which I highly doubt is true).

I never said there was a scam going on.. LoL.. The Original Content too the guitar tricks site was all provided by people who donated too the site. How much has changed, I do not know. Is some of the content present? I can't say and quite frankly, Unless you are a moderator of this site, Neither can you. There very well could be parts of this site that are from the original Site. I DO NOT KNOW.

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard]Then you stooped to swearing & name calling...

yup, sometimes assholes need too be told there assholes, and often times, assholes stand up for assholes. case n point. you stood right up for him.

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard]If you had just come in here with some respect, and asked some questions in a respectful way, then you would not have received the responses you did.

My original post was not meant too be disrespectful. It was just a statement that was taking the wrong way.

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard]I still don't believe that you can't find $15 dollars in your budget some where... but if you can't, you can't... so move on.

It doesn't really matter if you believe me or not and in all honestly i dont know i waste my time. You are obviously a completely closed minded individual.

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard]Would you tell me from your posts here one *positive* thing you have to offer? Nothing? Didn't think so...

Your right but at least I have the decency too admit it.
Have a nice day. : )

And tell me, One positive thing you had too say in your post? You have defiantly giving me no reason too want too sign up too GT. I will defiantly not be changing my budget too sign up too guitar tricks. The only person who had anything decent too say, Got shot down for being remotely kind at all. A poor spokes person you are.
don't worry you don't have too respond.
I know, you didn't have a reason too be kind, I didn't deserve a kind response. I deserved too be talked down too. I needed it. You showed me.
: )