View post (I remember when)

View thread

Slipin Lizard
Slipin Lizard
04/15/2012 3:32 pm
Originally Posted by: nigelcoughlinYou should check what you quote and who you are quoting before you post Because I didn't post that message[/QUOTE]

I fixed it for you... it was more the "I can't afford it" and the response of "free lessons" that then cost $5...

Originally Posted by: nigelcoughlinI hate too be made a fool out of..[/QUOTE]

Then stop posting...

[QUOTE=nigelcoughlin] Sure, I could cut back on some steak and eat hamburger. I could not live in a nice a neighborhood and go live in the slums like most people do who are on my income but I choose too live in a decent neighborhood and live from cheque too cheque so i don't have too live in the gutter...

You've got to be kidding... you're actually suggesting that you'd have to go live in the "slums" so you could afford a GT membership? I've lived below the poverty line too fella... and John hit it right on the head. That's not the time to be worried about getting guitar lessons on-line. If you literally can't spare $15 per month then you really need to be focusing on other issues... and look at your verbiage.. "decent neighborhood" and "slums"... who thinks they are on the "higher plateau" now??

[QUOTE=nigelcoughlin]Some people took my comments rather harsh. Like I took their responses rather harsh. My original statement meant no disrespect too the hard work the people put in to the current site. I can't not say the same for my other comments. I was insulted. You get rude comments once u get insulted.

You did disrespect the hard work the people had put into this site. You said that what they had done was "a shame"... You then went on to insinuate that there was some sort of scam going on by saying the content that is here was provided for free by people like you (which I highly doubt is true). Then you stooped to swearing & name calling...

If you had just come in here with some respect, and asked some questions in a respectful way, then you would not have received the responses you did. I still don't believe that you can't find $15 dollars in your budget some where... but if you can't, you can't... so move on. Otherwise, what point is there in posting here? To make everyone feel badly about the site? To try and drive people away? Would you tell me from your posts here one *positive* thing you have to offer? Nothing? Didn't think so...