View post (I remember when)

View thread

nigelcoughlin
nigelcoughlin
04/15/2012 12:59 pm
Originally Posted by: Slipin Lizard:rolleyes:

You should check what you quote and who you are quoting before you post Because I didn't post that message : )

Once again, I'm getting eyes rolled at me and this time I had nothing too do with the conversation!

I hate too be made a fool out of. Thanks and Thanks again : )

And sorry John. I'm glad you where once at the poverty line and can sorta see where im coming from but Im not at the poverty line I'm below it and Sure, I could cut back on some steak and eat hamburger. I could not live in a nice a neighborhood and go live in the slums like most people do who are on my income but I choose too live in a decent neighborhood and live from cheque too cheque so i don't have too live in the gutter. That is my choice. But for you guys too think i should cut back on what I eat or change where i live so i can afford something frivolous like guitar lesson, whether it be online or in a guitar store is ridiculous. Thats my opinion. I can play my guitar. I dont have too too take any lessons. This was like a place too come and learn something new, which is always nice. Who wants too play the same thing over and over? I feel like You guys are looking for a scape goat for why I should be able too afford it. Like, "he can cut back on something too afford it." The bottom line is, On my budget, I can not afford it. I'm not changing my budget too afford it. It's not like I dont know how too play my guitar. It's not like im dying too learn how too play the guitar. It's not like i won't be able too pick up my guitar tomorrow and rip off some licks. * if i dont break a string today (knock on wood) * I was just disappointed that It was a pay site rather than a contributing community as it was before. Some people took my comments rather harsh. Like I took their responses rather harsh. My original statement meant no disrespect too the hard work the people put in to the current site. I can't not say the same for my other comments. I was insulted. You get rude comments once u get insulted.