View post (I remember when)

View thread

nigelcoughlin
nigelcoughlin
04/14/2012 12:38 pm
Originally Posted by: Slipin Lizardhe says he's been playing guitar for 20 years and never paid for a lesson? [/QUOTE]

Once again, You just dismiss my statement, " o that can't be true. How can u play guitar for 20 years and never pay for a lesson or take a lesson." Sorry too disappoint but I have been playing guitar for 20 years and I have never Taking or Paid for a lesson. The only lessons I took where on the sax in grade school like 25+ years ago.

Originally Posted by: Slipin LizardHow long has this site been running as a pay site, and now, regardless of all the other free lessons available on other sites and YouTube, suddenly this site is in the way of him being able to learn guitar? [/QUOTE]

I would like too know how long it has been a pay site myself and I came back too this site, After getting the internet again, because It use too be a free place too get GOOD INFORMATION. It was full of loads of guitar licks and riffs and chord progression and you name it and It was here for free. And I only became hostile after I felt like every one just took it like a joke that I couldn't afford 15 dollars and i felt insulted.

I thought it was a shame, that what was free is now about money. My original post was just that i thought it was a shame that this site use too be about Contributing your own knowledge and passing it on too help other people grow and i basically got shat on. What does that got too say about the people of this current community. There where a few people who came with some decent responses. It has only spiraled down hill because i refuse too let some internet bullies push me around and diss me and my situation. I'm going too stand up for what I believe in.

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard] The OP attitude is insulting at best,

Your attitude is any better? You believe you are sitting on a higher plateau but your not. You have insulted me, You insulted the 100's of guitar players who contributed too the original Guitartricks, You insulted every guitar player out there who has played the guitar for years with out taking a lesson. You insulted every person who struggles from day too day and can't afford 15 dollars for "whatever." I think you should have a look at yourself before you keep waving around that judgement stick.

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard]Respect should be earned, not given. ;)

Respect is something that is earned through your peers and loved ones. I don't expect Respect on a Message board from someone who doesn't not even know the meaning of respect nor the concept. You have been more disrespectful than I have on a much wider scale than is even comprehensible too yourself.

Check your self Sir.

Hey Rick, You don't have too suck up too ever internet Jock out there.
Be yourself. Stand up for what you believe in and always stay true too who you are.
If this place is a good place for you too learn, I'm glad you found a good spot for yourself. I said it in one of my other post. I'm sure it is a great spot. I just dont think it is better than the old guitar tricks for the simple fact that ya gotta pay! : ) I think everyone is a lil butt hurt that I'm the one with the spine getting tore up by everyone but im still here taking the abuse. : )