View post (I remember when)

View thread

Slipin Lizard
Slipin Lizard
04/14/2012 2:46 am
Originally Posted by: RickBlackerHey Slippn, just trying to be civil. ;)

That's fine... but when you're saying you see his point, I'm wondering, just what point is it that you agree with? To me, this is clearly just a negative individual that hasn't posted anything in this forum that deserves a decent consideration. He's just complaining about this site. I think the people that run this site & the instructors here work very hard. I don't believe any of them are getting rich of this site. There's obviously a lot of care and attention to detail that goes into it. When this guy comes on complaining about the site... I mean, come on... he says he's been playing guitar for 20 years and never paid for a lesson? How long has this site been running as a pay site, and now, regardless of all the other free lessons available on other sites and YouTube, suddenly this site is in the way of him being able to learn guitar? Come on... this is just silly. The OP attitude is insulting at best, and when you say you agree with him, I feel like you're giving that insulting attitude validity, which, in fact, is exactly what you're doing. This guy is just a ball of negativity, and we don't need to afford him courtesy or civility that he is not willing to display himself. Respect should be earned, not given. ;)