View post (I remember when)

View thread

nigelcoughlin
nigelcoughlin
04/14/2012 1:48 am
Originally Posted by: Slipin LizardHe can afford a guitar, strings, picks, a computer, internet connection, plus whatever else, and yet can't spring for $15[/QUOTE]

Alot of Which I acquired before I was on disability and was on a budget.
I spend my 15 dollars, on Strings when they break. On picks. Things actually required too play the guitar.

Originally Posted by: Slipin LizardYou believe that most of the content on this site was "donated" by people wanting to share free lessons on the internet? Really?[/QUOTE]

The original site, Guitartricks.com was by people wanting too share free lessons on different guitar tricks and guitar riffs. I know, I contributed. I posted Guitar riffs and licks.

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard]You see his point and qualify his posts even though he calls people "asshole" and "dickhead"??

And what about you? And people like the guy who i called an asshole who just assume everything is a lie? Rolls his Emoticon eyes at me, Like i should just have 15 dollars? It's rude. I'm on disability. I have a hard time making my own ends meet. Who is he too judge me and call me a liar? And who are you? One day him or you might be on the other end of the stick. And that 15 dollars is gonna be harder too come by. Karma isn't much of a lady

[QUOTE=Slipin Lizard]Geesh, doesn't anyone have a spine anymore?

At least he has some decency which u obviously lack and Im sure you don't have a spine either.