View post (I remember when)

View thread

Slipin Lizard
Slipin Lizard
04/14/2012 1:05 am
Originally Posted by: RickBlackerHi Nigel.
I can see your point. ...

Sorry you can't afford the membership, I think if you could, you'd agree that it's worth the montly fee.

Cheers.

What is it with people these days? There are so many flaws in what he has posted, its not even worth it to get into... you really believe that he can't come up with $15 per month? He can afford a guitar, strings, picks, a computer, internet connection, plus whatever else, and yet can't spring for $15 per month.. Rick.. seriously, you believe that? You believe that most of the content on this site was "donated" by people wanting to share free lessons on the internet? Really? You see his point and qualify his posts even though he calls people "asshole" and "dickhead"?? Why is it these days when someone comes on to a forum like this spouting off, there's all this empathy even though they are totally rude? We just went through this with someone taking very rude pot-shots at the instructors here, and it was the same thing... someone posting "I know what you're saying..." if people make ridiculous assertions, then they deserve to be called out on them.. not coddled. Geesh, doesn't anyone have a spine any more?