View post (I remember when)

View thread

nigelcoughlin
nigelcoughlin
04/11/2012 8:30 pm
But I use to contribute too this site when I was just a rookie guitar player who only knew a few chords and a few licks and I did it because it was free for everyone. Free for people who can't afford 15 dollars, or 5 dollars. I can't afford too pay 15 dollars or 5 dollars. I have just enough money for my internet connection. With just enough money left over for food. ( I have still never taken a guitar lesson, in 20 years of playing guitar.. ) You look at it like good value and I'm sure it is but there are people out there who can't afford 15 dollars a month and I personally think it is a Shame.. the person who use too DONATE his time too creating and updating and maintain this site has probable being bought out by some money hungry person who saw the ability too get rich off the site. This site use to be Strictly about the music where now it is a lil about the music and a lot about the money. I tried too sign up too see what it got me, It got me a lot of broken links and a lot of ways too sign up. I'm just calling it how i see it. Sorry if some people are butt hurt about it. Blah, Maybe I'm butt hurt that what use too be about the music is now about the money