View post (Gibson Les Paul Studio/PRS)

View thread

09/30/2013 4:29 pm
Originally Posted by: froggy62Would like opinions on The Gibson Les Paul Studio and the Paul reed Smith guitars for Blues. Have been playing an SG for 2 years now and ready to buy another. Opionions would help me decide. Mostly interested in Blues and clasic rock

just an note ,have you seen the dean zelinsky guitars?if not google it i think u will like what you see and on his web page there is a sound demo on every guitar model he makes,and the price is not bad at all.dean zelinsky worked for dean guitar;s for 36 years,till he decided to build his own idea;s u can google Z-GLIDE GUITARS and check them out,sorry i never owned one but i did listen to all of them,they have 3 single coil pup;s,or u can have them put in an humbucker with two single coil;s.....btw i am an huge fan of prs,i have four SE MODELS,ONE USA CUSTOM 24 59/09 pick ups prs locking tuners,prs tremolo rosewood fingerboard mahagony body and neck.....and it can be very blusey ,and to to it of prs makes some of the best sounding blues amp;s,i played the prs sweet 16 awsome for blues not so good for metal....hope this helps you ...axe2