View post (Holy friggin...)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
03/29/2002 12:00 am
50k dollars is about 4 m kenya shillings(im kenyan,thats the connection).Now,a good meal in kenya in a place with reasonable prices,would cost,on the upper limit,like 200 bob(and that's the upper limit.you dont want to know how the distribution curve looks like).Anyway,the 4 mil feeds 20,000,not 1000,starving kids.(you know you dont take starving kids to a hilton or something).And there are a lot of nice cars under 50k.
Anyway,what is it with people and wanting to look special?How many noses you got?two?none?you were born in pluto and flew over?on yoyr wings?Thing is,the fact that you're trying to look special,different,whateva,is the proof that you're not very whateva you're trying to appear,just trying.And that's the only reason any sane(and most of the insane)person would pay 50K us dollars for a guitar.Actually it would make you different;you'd be one stupid enuff to pay 50K for guitar,jusst so you feel different.Note the word:feel different.And if this guitar is so special,limited,collectable,whateva,why are they giving info about dealers?I didn't even click that guitar.
I'll stop here,coz things of these nature tend to really tick me off;I read in the paper that a stealth bomber costs over a billion us dollars,and when you see the people the bomber is killing,and how much the billion could change these peoples lives,and the crap politicians puke,i tend to get angry.a billion is a heck of a lot of money.and dont tell me america is a large economy.