View post (Top Ten Posters)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
03/21/2002 7:59 pm
lol... but you gotta admire the communist facial hair.. Che, Stalin, Castro etc etc...:)
I was out numbered alot of the time, on other non- "america under attack" threads... but I remember our first encounter, and I still apologies for that... but you then later said the same to some one else... heheheheh.. sorry...
I'm not sure why i've got so many post though... I dont post that much... but i do regularly... with the looming threat over iraq, I think there's gonna be another "politcal cycle" in this forum... hmmmm...
I must admit, I've not learned that much from this forum... but i've grown up musically from the posts here.. the relization, that my idea of conceptail/ emotional purity is naive, and the idea that big buisness is not the enbd of it all, has be reinstated.. I've been looking into small record labels, and they're great :D... and reliezed that musicains life isn't all about creative freedom, in this poetic poverty (if such a thing ever existed)...
I stil love Sigor Ros, which out of my 6 months here, only one person like them too... Oh and christoph knew about them.. but bless, it's not ballsy enough for him.. lol :)