View post (Wow... what happened to this site)

View thread

hrandersoniii
hrandersoniii
11/13/2011 3:57 pm
about the way things WERE aren't making you look all that awesome either. These "Fat" guys and "Old" ladies happen to be doing a fine job in doing what they have set out to do, and that is to teach players, both novice and advanced things that might be overlooked.
Things change, people change, and most of all, the internet changes. If you've not learned that, or have come to accept that, I'd suggest that you find another hobby. Your negativity doesn't make you a very likable person, and downing some place that others enjoy REALLY doesn't for sure.
If you don't like it, it's like a channel on the television or radio, either don't watch it, change it or just remove it from your favorites. Not a SINGLE person on this site has held a gun to your head to make you sit there and bitch about things.
Again, I am sorry that you dislike anything that has changed over the past 10 years, but that is life. Everything either progresses in a good way or a bad way, deal with it.
Sorry my GT friends for having to say something about this pompous ass, he really was getting annoying.