View post (Drug Abuse In Music)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
03/05/2002 10:13 pm
The hardest drug I've ever done is nicotine(or alcohol,if alcohol is the harder one,I dunno).And I've been in enuff situations with my cousins and friends(none of them musically inclined)getting stoned,but I just get the joint and pass it on.My curiosity(and I got quite some)hasn't allowed me to do these things;I already know they're harmful,so why bother "testing"?It's already been tested,proven and documented for me.
I finished some end-of-semester exams the other day.Now,every time after exams,we really(and I mean really)get drunk.But this time I was feeling down;the exams didn't go well for me,plus lately I've been thinking a lot about this whole "higher" education thing(I finished high school b4 my eighteenth bday,two weeks ago I turned 23,and I dont feel like i have anything to show for these 5 years).So I was a bit down.I didn't drink at all.You see,I dont drink to get happy,I drink coz I'm already feeling happy.
I dont think getting high helps your music.You cant be true to your heart when the faculties that get you to what is in your heart are impaired.