View post (Decent budget acoustic?)

View thread

2gross4u
2gross4u
04/23/2011 4:41 am
This really kind of depends on a few things like your 'style' or the way you play, whether you prefer a "C" shaped neck or a more flat neck- lots of variables to consider. Are you looking for a purely 'acoustic' guitar or considering a(n) Acoustic/Electric and have at least "some" , if not "the best" of both worlds. I would seriously consider going with the Acoustic/Electric (A/E), myself and at that price point I would highly recommend either the Yamaha APX500 Thinline A/E-thinner body with a nice "C" shape to the neck with a very comfortable and very 'playable' feel to it, not as "full" of a sound unplugged due to the thinner body style, but sounds great plugged in an has a very 'electric guitar' feel to it for $299.99 (U.S.) or along more traditional lines I'd take a look at the Dean "QSA" series of guitars for that great A/E 'full bodied" sound in a bigger bodied guitar with an 'essentially' flat neck. A Very Nice, loud, full bodied sound at $349.99 (U.S.). Both are single cut away body style.