View post (Thank you Guitartricks.com)

View thread

hrandersoniii
hrandersoniii
02/17/2011 11:15 pm
Neal, don't feel left out! I've been bouncing around and checking out other instructors as well. Everything from the simple Christmas songs to the harder things on here such as Edgar Winters' Frankenstein!
All the instructors there that I've watched have so far taught me more than I've ever known in a few short weeks.
A few weeks ago, I didn't know what a Humbucker Pickup was. I didn't know that the differences between a Stratocaster and a Telacaster. Didn't know anything about the semi-hollow or the steel...
I've watched several of your videos as well, and have been learning alot from you AND the other instructors. I look forward to the day that I can sit down and actually jam in time with some of the songs you've got up there. You do rock! Thanks much to ALL of the instructors here! That monthly payment of $14.99 is a total bargain and I love all you folks for helping me to get this monkey growing :D
By, the way, my wife thanks you all too. Whatever keeps me busy, keeps me from bugging her :D

Love ya guys and gals!