View post (Sad day...)

View thread

GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
11/14/2010 11:55 pm
Originally Posted by: samataMy apologies. It's okay, though. I've been called "special" before too ;)[/quote]
lol! in what context? :p

[QUOTE=samata]Funny, I just ran into the same thing. I recently auditioned to sing for a "funk" band. And, one of the tunes I had to do was "Give it to me" by Rick James. Now, I'm not saying that Rick James is gay, but...I was debating if I should try to find some leather pants and a ruffle to wear to it! :) Thank goodness I also had to sing a Bill Withers song too! lol

hehe got a video for us? :D a friend of mine and I began singing Celine Dion's 'Tell Me' after we closed the bar when only he, his gf and myself were still there, after that we went on with Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' and 'I'm Every Woman' :D his gf told me he didn't get laid that night hihi :p

Timin, good to know you realize it now, sometimes you just do things of which you afterwards don't understand how you couldn't have foreseen the consequences..

on another 'sad day' note; I met this amazing girl at work last night, the first 'that special' in many many years, we connected real good, the two of us even went out for drinks (and dance) after work till 4AM! ..all good right? wrong, when I asked her why she had a particular brand of cigarettes she answered 'cause my boyfriend has em too'..! biggest mind**** of the year! and no I'm not one to ruin other people's relationships ;) I've gotta admit I've hit a bit of a dead end..cause no way I'm gonna let this one slip away :rolleyes:

just my 2 cents, it was annoying me all day ;)
= good music is good drinking =