View post (The similarities/differences btwn playing the guitar and sex)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
02/14/2002 9:19 pm
Sometime all sorts of things go through my mind.Why would a normal guy think of something like this?Dunno.
Anyhow,if you have a healthy sense of humour,you should be able to post here,without watching your back momma/wifey doesn't catch you.On the one hand.And without posting something playboy wouldn't publish.On the other hand.Have a go at it!And have fun(hopefully).
Here's my comparisons:
1;I dont know about the rest of the world,but here in Kenya,tuning a girl is talking to a girl with the intention of having sex.Not regular speech,trying to get her to sing your tune,so to speak.We all know what tuning a guitar is.
2;Fingering your guitar is playing it with your fingers,picking out individual strings,as opposed to playing chords.In sex,:D :D :D
3;When you start playing,you're polite,maybe slow,the guitar hanging down.But at some point X,you're crashing it into your chest.Events follow a similar pattern when it comes to sex.
4;If you're playing standing,at some point when you're so into it,you tend to arch your back forward over the guitar.And when having sex,standing,at that point, :D :D :D