View post (Beautiful girls don't play the guitar)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
02/16/2002 12:40 pm
Originally posted by lalimacefolle
A priest friend moved to Benin last year. We write a lot, and last time he visited me. His views and things on his mind are WAY different than ours...
I have just bought a house, and I was wondering about the interests I had to pay, while he thought about where they were going to take their homeless kids... Sad but true...

When you buy a pack of strings, just know that you are spending the equivalent of 2 weeks of salary back there... Just have it on your mind. I pray that someday, all humans might eat all they need, and be able to think only about art and music (because when you can think about that, it means you have eaten and you have a place to sleep at night.)

You wouldn't believe some of the s*#@ that happens here.Remember that photo during the'86(I think)famine in Ethiopia,of a kid stumbling,on her way to dying,and being followed by a VULTURE?I see a human being,the bird of prey sees a potential meal.This world is ****ed up.Well and truly ****ed up.And all Bush can think of is kill OBL.(I think he's taken up this terror thing,as much as it's valid,with so much zeal coz he doesn't have an agenda.Imagine the news without afghanistan and the middle east:no news.To win a second term,you need to have been in the news somehow).