View post (Beautiful girls don't play the guitar)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/15/2002 11:24 pm
oh god, if i got famous... sweet jesus, you'd all find me by following the trail of beat up reporters (I may be little, but you'd be surprised at what i can do)... and to be honest if i got really realy rich, one thing i would do is turn up on the sub-way/ underground, with a siutcase full of cash... and sit under one of those emergency brake levers, the ones that say "penalty charge upto £250".. and just keep tuggin at it and handing the conductor guy wads of £250... MWAAAHAHAHAHAaaa.. so NOBODY would get to work on time...
yeah i came from an non musical non artistic backround and both are seen as waste, but they've slowly relized it's not just a fad, and that there is potential... but it's strange it's histroy repeating, cos my dad came from a very poor background and nobody took his dream of getting a really decent education, and becoming a doctor... I mean my grandad got him to go work with carpenters/ plumers etc in his summer holidays to "teach him a trade"... but now he's a doctor, and as Much as he tries to mask it, he's pretty bitter about the lack of faith in him (untill the day he actaully got into med school)... BUT YOU'D THINK HE'D KNOW BETTER THAN TO TELL ME I'M WASTING MY TIME WITH PAITINGS AND GIUTAR!!!.. sigh.. what can you do...

As for charity, I would do charity work, but none of it public... I dont want to have that horrible naggin' concience asking me wether it was good will or pr... but then again to the poeple recieving the much neede help it wouldn't really matter...