View post (Beautiful girls don't play the guitar)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/12/2002 8:33 pm
good idea lalimacefolle (it's been bugging me, what does that mean? sorry my french has really gone down hill, and if i were to go to france tomorow, the only thing that would get me buy would be "je sius desolee", which is apt i think :)) on both acounts...

The thing is though Kingdavid, i do slightly diagree with you, I mean big biusness is crushing but it'll all in the name of the american dream in the end, the good thing is that record companies relize that a happy artist works better, and give them creative freedom to write, but that changes when it comes to single release etc which i think is fairly resonable for your album buying public...

there are bands that have made it, admitidly it took them years but they've dont it, Radiohead would be a prime example...
One of the best band's that I know at the minute are "life with out biuldings", and it's sad that most poeple here wont get to hear their biutiful stuff (unlessI upload it for a short while, and tell you all to go and listen, their lead singer is woman with a child like voice and her singing style is the most unique i know, she has the abilty to make 2 or 3 words into one, it's very weird and cool), but there's nothing you can really do about it... I mean it's like rap, there is some great rap out there but the main stream is EXTREMLY fanacailly driven, and so most of you wont have heard Blackaliscious or Oneday, but will have heard of PUFF Dady/ p didy etc