View post (Kramer Striker FR-422SM)

View thread

RickBlacker
Full Access
RickBlacker
Full Access
08/21/2009 1:20 am
Well....

Offer to give her a back massage, don't whine if she tells you not fun time tonight. Offer to pay for her next girls night out.

Or just man up and tell her how it's gonna be then watch out for flying frying pans. :D

Thanks for the comment on the review. It really is an outstanding guitar. Is there better? Sure, but for the price? Heck no. Like I said, I like this more than my Jackson and I paid a lot more for my Jackson. Personally? I don't think "I" would ever pay for an expensive guitar. I'm a tinkerer and I'd much prefer to buy a less expensive guitar and fix any flaws. Not that this has any.

I got the mighty mite for $19.00 and it's actually a GREAT sounding pup. Nice and chunkie. I can't recall who I purchased it from, it was from someone off ebay. There is an ebay store, and i was told to directly call them on the phone, then ask for the best price, he quoted me $19.00, I said send it.

As far as Laughing Parrot? I have been on his butt for about 8 months to do something with his talent. I think he wants to, just hasn't really been able to get get it going. I know he plays in a band, but from what I gather, it's nothing serious. All the stuff you hear on his soundclick site is all him. He's got a bass and a drum machine. It does all that by himself.
[U]Ricks Current Mystery Video[/U] - Updated Monday March/02/2015