View post (Rack Gear)

View thread

OldSkoolPunk02
OldSkoolPunk02
10/23/2000 8:50 am
In a year I see my self giging with a band. Right now I got a 72' Fender Camp,(6 wats but want something bigger.) an a 60 somthing melodier guitar.(Guitar is ok but could use some neck work. Im ok now, but I feel if im gonna improve I need a step up. My guitar has a thick a** heel joint, and only 19 frets.. So soloing is getting hard to learn on this thing. Im 17 but I graduated high school already. So I can work full time. My only bill is my car insurance, so must my money will go to guitar stuff. I figure I can save about $800 a month. So I can get what I want farely quickly.. My first thing Im getting is a new guitar. Whats cool about rack gear is you can mix and match. I could have a Mesa pre, and a Marshall power amp. So I could customize it. Also if I didn't like the dist. or what have you I don't have to buy another amp head. just the pre, or what ever...

------------------
Is it just me or does life suck? Maybe I suck and it just life? We shall never know...
Up with dope! Down with hope!
A guitar is like a woman, touch her right, and she shall sing.
Is it just me or does life suck? Maybe I suck and it just life? We shall never know...
Up with dope! Down with hope!
A guitar is like a woman, touch her right, and she shall sing.