View post (Since this is the Gear forum and all...)

View thread

loner92
loner92
03/30/2001 12:24 am
Man, this post is old.

Yeah, I got rid of that crappy Yorkville last year and got a 120 watt Blue Voodoo half stack.I normally plug straight into it, but I'll occasionally use a delay and a flanger. I'm about to get a Bad Horsie wah (so I can explore some new songwriting posiblities).
I still have the 2 guitars mentioned earlier in this post, but I've added a fixed bridge neck through body Kramer Baretta and a Kramer Vanguard pro (neck through, original Floyd Rose trem, gototh 16:1 tuners, 24 fret rosewood fretboard, Rhoads body style, Seymour Duncan Custom Custom in the bridge, Duncan Pearly Gates in the neck, alder body, etc.., etc...).
I also switched to Dunlop Gator Grip 1.5mm picks a good while back, and I use .10s on the 2 neck through guitars.

Seems like I'm hooked on the Kramers. I tried some ESP, BC Rich, and Ibanez guitars, but I just ended up buying more Kramers.

I'm currently considering either a Marshall AVT 2x12 or some modeling 2x12 (possibly a Crate) so I have something I can fit in my car for band practise. Currently, I have to put my car's top down to fit the Voodoo in it, so there has to be good weather before I can haul it.