View post (GT Solo Assignment - July 2008)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
07/23/2008 3:50 pm
Originally Posted by: WrigglerUkDo whatever you feel! I only used a classical because I felt like doing something a bit different for me, and anyway, I think there should be more acoustic contributions! :)

Look forward to hearing whatever you decide on...
I hear ya, Wriggler. Initially, I was thinking of a classical guitar also...but I don't have one, lol. I have an Ovation electric/acoustic, but the neck or something needs to be adjusted because the action is about an inch off the fretboard. So I'm back to the electric, probably on one of my Strats. Funny thing about the Toneport- you can have the same modeling effects, but when I plug in any one of my Strats, the sound is absolutely different. It's maddening. I will have to use Audacity again, as I've had no time to learn Ableton, the recording software that came with the Toneport. Ever since my post prior to today, I haven't listened to the BT at all. I wanted to get rid of this riff in my head I couldn't shake. I'll see what I can come up with...so many guitars, too little time to play.... :rolleyes:
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)