View post (GT Solo Assignment - July 2008)

View thread

mpaq
mpaq
07/21/2008 1:27 pm
[QUOTE=Silimtao]Damn, equator really has great ears. I can't wait to listen to your track mpaq- along with the others of course. But I'm curious about yours right now because I want to see if I can pick up what equator is talking about in your bend. I'd probably miss it, lol. Damn, I really want to play now, but I'm wilted from the heat, even with the a/c on. So I'm just gonna lay here, and maybe listen to the BT to see where my mind takes me.[/QUOTE

You and I sound a lot alike in our approach...although I think you can play a lot faster than me. Hard to tell what your style is, i havent heard enough from you yet. Ive only been playing since last November, my wife and kids bought me an Epi Les Paul for my birthday...ive since picked up a Strat as well as ive recently been learning the blues and the Strat just gives me that tone....anyhow i think i have a good base to work from, everyone tells me the "feel" is the hardest part...to me its applying the theory. I'm a "show me" kinda guy. :)