View post (GT Solo Assignment - June 2008)

View thread

FingerSpasm
FingerSpasm
07/01/2008 12:04 am
Originally Posted by: SilimtaoHere's my final cut. I liked my 2nd pick better, but my son said he likes this one. It's more in your face, and the beat is upfront. I hit a really bad note in there, but whatever. It's the same one as the one in the post I deleted without the phaser effect. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=845858&songID=6671380

Fingerspasm: glad someone else posted. I haven't listened to it yet, but hopefully there will be more and I'll listen to them all and comment (is that how it's supposed to be done?). Otherwise, I'll give it a listen, and comment if you like. Maybe Light will extend the time for submissions.

Hey Silimtao, I checked out your entry. Started our a little sketchy but then you seemed to get more comfortable at about the 45 second mark on. You had some good moments and then some where you got out of time. Not bad for a first entry. I had tons of trouble with this track. So I had many of the same problems with my entry. This was a very hard track to keep up with. I am sure some of the more experienced guys would have done some real nice things with this track.