View post (GT Solo Assignment - June 2008)

View thread

FingerSpasm
FingerSpasm
07/01/2008 12:01 am
Originally Posted by: SilimtaoHere's my final cut. I liked my 2nd pick better, but my son said he likes this one. It's more in your face, and the beat is upfront. I hit a really bad note in there, but whatever. It's the same one as the one in the post I deleted without the phaser effect. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=845858&songID=6671380

Fingerspasm: glad someone else posted. I haven't listened to it yet, but hopefully there will be more and I'll listen to them all and comment (is that how it's supposed to be done?). Otherwise, I'll give it a listen, and comment if you like. Maybe Light will extend the time for submissions.

Ya things slow down quit a bit during June through August it seems. Judging from the past 2 years. I thought we might have a few more posts this month but it looks like we might not. Seems like there is much more activity November through March. I have thought this thing was going to just end once or twice over the past 2 years but we can only hope that some more people might have time in the coming months to get involved. Will listen to your entry here soon. Its ok to listen to the entries when they are posted and make comments. Or you can wait. It just depends on your own personnel preference. I only wait if I have not recorded my track yet. That way I do not get influenced be someone else recording. :)