View post (GT Solo Assignment - June 2008)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
06/30/2008 10:06 pm
I've read the 3 top stressful things are death, divorce, and moving. When I last moved in the fall of '06, it was at the start of my divorce. The upside to moving is getting rid of tons of crap you've accumulated over the years. When I moved out, I didn't want to haggle over things like pots and pans, so she got EVERYTHING, except for some pre-marital stuff like my guitars (thank God for that!.) So I pretty much moved into an empty place and had to furnish, etc. Still, I'm a pack-rat, and I've thrown out tons of paperwork, most of my beloved vinyl albums (you old enough to remember vinyl? :) ), a 20+ yr. collection of Guitar Player magazine, and the list goes on. The only thing I wanted was my kids 1/2 the time, which I have.

But it's good to clean out old crap (like the wife, lol- but the divorce STILL isn't final.) Well, I'm blathering, so to get back on topic, when are YOU going to upload your solo? It was your BT, so you should have one up!

Again, good luck with the move. I think I'd rather have a root canal than move- but I may be doing that soon. It's waay too expensive living where I do. Which is literally a few blocks away from the UN.
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)