View post (GT Solo Assignment - June 2008)

View thread

light487
Forum Administrator
light487
Forum Administrator
06/30/2008 8:41 pm
Yeh. It's exciting that I am moving into a place that I own and all the money I spend on repayments is no longer dead rent money. It's exciting that I won't have to put up with the sub-standard living conditions I have dealt with for the last 6 months (I basically live in a converted 4-car garage at the moment with no insulation from temperature or noise).

It's also very stressful and annoying having to move everything and set everything up again. I've been moving things slowly for the last 2 weeks, just the smaller things like DVDs and things that I don't use a lot. Even though I am sick to death of this place with the noise and lack of thermal insulation, I am setup and "comfortable" here.

Today is the big move day, so I am moving the actual computer, TVs, bed, lounge etc. So once I am finished, there will be no more coming back to here every night after work. I still need to come back on the weekend and do a final clean up and mow the lawns etc (part of the lease agreement), so I can get my bond back from the landlord.

Anyway, I might be around for a little while this morning for the next few hours, depending on what order I pack things and move them.
light487
Guitar Tricks Moderator

GuitarTricks
Daily Light Blog