View post (GT Solo Assignment - June 2008)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
06/25/2008 10:37 pm
Originally Posted by: mpaqhahahah "sonic vomit" ...thats a good one :)
Slim, if you say your having fun thats the main thing....5 hrs a night with cramped hands doesnt sound like much fun to me though :confused: I havent been able to do much with this track either, although i must admit ive been too busy this month to really focus on it.
Still time left, i may give it another go...

LOL, well, every time I listen to what I uploaded...I wanna puke.

Actually, one night, along with messing around with the toneport, I spent over 10 hrs and was up until after 4 a.m. and had to go to work! I just think the BT really kicks butt. I've only recently really started to listen to shred/metal and learning to appreciate it more. Don't know if Light meant for it to be a metal tune, but the double-kicks just make it sound like it should be FAST! Thing is, I know I can play fast, but making it musical is a whole 'nother thing. I don't want to just be running scales.

In the last few months I've been a full access member here, I've noticed the same players do the assignment. I decided I should jump into the fray. I give you guys a lot of credit for having the stones to put up your music. I've always had a fear of playing in public. Well, time is kinda tight for me too, but I'm bent on getting something, anything up. Wow, it's the 25th already! Oh, well, if I get anything up, I know I'll get constructive criticism.

As for the rhythm guitar...I really only hear a bass line. My mother always told me I'd go deaf listening to rock! "Aural Constipation"- another band name.
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)