View post (GT Solo Assignment - June 2008)

View thread

FingerSpasm
FingerSpasm
06/24/2008 1:21 pm
Originally Posted by: light487Been working on my solo for this month. I have to admit that I am a little stuck on this one. I've found some decent mods to apply to my sound but coming up with enough solo material to make it less boring than it currently is, is the real challenge I am having. I should have something fairly decent done in the next couple of days...

I have been working on the solo also. I have to admit this one has been a little bit more difficult for me also. But I think I might be ready to record in a couple of days. I have been working on a couple of new runs that I have been practicing over and over to be able to get them down at the right speed. One of the challenges of this backing track for me has been that it is real busy with not much of a pause. At first I was frustrated and thought that there was just to much guitar in the backing track to be able to make a solo sound good. But now I realize I was just wanting it to be easier so I did not have to work at it. But in the long run I think this one might be a good learning experience for me like most of the others have been. Now lets hope I do not submit a total piece of junk after all of that. :)