View post (Jay Turser Guitars)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
05/10/2008 2:50 am
Have you actually played a Turser, xanic? They seem to sell like candy on Ebay, look fantastic, but I figure they must be cheap as hell. I've read good and bad things about 'em. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't get the one you ordered. From what I've read, try to buy from a seller who guarantees it isn't a "B" stock- meaning lower grade in quality. The only guitar I've ever bought that I never played was a Jackson Dinky- was mint, and the seller upgraded the pups with DiMarzios and gave me the stock pups also. I also got a coffin case along with the deal, and it all cost me under $400. The Coffin cases go for over $100 bucks alone. Thing is, I hardly ever play it, and can't even remember why I bid on it :confused: . Good luck on your next bid.

I just did a search on ebay, and got one hit for a jt-220:http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JAY-TURSER-VINTAGE-STYLE-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-JT-220_W0QQitemZ280188291717QQihZ018QQcategoryZ2385QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)