View post ('Hellucination' - final mix)

View thread

dvenetian
dvenetian
11/03/2007 12:51 am
Superhuman, Sounds Absolutely Fantastic. When's the CD coming out?????
Congrats on the Baby.......................
I wonder what it would have been like if you were in my neck of the woods a few years ago with this sound.... I had the opportunity to fill in for a friend's band when his Lead Guitarist just vanished, strung out shooting Dope.
I got to play gigs at The Whiskey-a-go-go, The Roxy and Rainbow in Hollywood, to name a few. The Band just really wasn't my style, They're Hardcore with kinda Punky influenced sound. I was free to introduce part of my style, but felt limited with options in keeping within the boundary of their material. I stuck around about six months, helped bring a new flair by writing a few pieces for some new material and then the Guitarist made it through rehab and wanted to re-join the Band. I was happy to step aside and encouraged him, this was his band, his style and it was good to see his recovery....
Playing those gigs made a great life time experience, but I wonder how much more the outcome would have been, even playing a cover of your sound and just blew the house down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great work........Love it..