View post (Sweet jesus)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
05/27/2007 2:15 am
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonI'm from Virginia, and I've traveled down south; I still don't think a child, since many children often blend fantasy with reality and possess an extremely black and white mentality, is mature enough to handle a freakin hand cannon.

I couldn't agree more. You either get parents who let their kids sit in the house all day playing video games, or take it to extremes like as you said, give them a hand cannon. When I was younger, my dad didn't even let us get squirt guns. Wasn't till I was 9 or 10 when I was allowed such things (though I was propaby the youngest kid allowed to watch R movies, maily cause of a black cable box,) I think when I was 5 I had a burb gun or whatever they're called. I have a 12 guage now, don't shoot it too often, went hunting a few times, mostly just use the clay pidgeons and a launcher. Looking at the picture again, the gun is 1/3 the size of the kid, I'd probably whack my self in the head if I shot that thing.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace