View post (a Rockumentary.)

View thread

rockonn91
rockonn91
05/11/2007 1:37 am
So a good bud of mine is really into film making, and one day decided he really wanted to do a rockumentary of my band JK.

Its gunna be basically a scripted documentary. (is that an oxymoron?) In which we'll actually film real gigs and stuff, just letting the crowd know whats going on and what they have to do. we're going to throw in some real funny stuff.
Right now, we have a couple ideas- such as at one of our gigs, I ask someone to come and hold down one note on a keyboard for me as I play, then I decide I like this guy and want him in the band. Kyle, the other guy in the band hates this new guy because he always is stealing kyle's spotlight and does useless things like the kazoo and triangle. We're going to use that as a starting point, but as for some of the actual occurances at these gigs or what to do with the plot, we dont quite know yet. We're all are getting together next week to get some ideas down.

So if you guys have a couple ideas, NO MATTER HOW REDICULOUS, that'd be sweet. actually, the more rediculous the better. One idea we already had was for Kyle to use the Space/Time continum device to go back in time and sabotage the n00b in the band. the possibilities are endless- we have all summer to shoot this movie.

If anyone can think of good ideas, you fine folks here at GT most definatly can.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast