View post (Chevelle got jacked)

View thread

aschleman
aschleman
05/13/2007 4:51 am
Being from within the vacinity of the Chicago area... I remember my brother taking me to concerts of theirs when they were just a garage band and they were opening up for bands at bars... They are a crazy talented band... and Pete is one hell of a song writer even though they don't write incredibly complex songs... His riffage is crazy, considering they're a 3 piece band and they fill their albums with sound and play ever song on their albums just as good live...

If anyone digs on heavy modern rock... definitely check these guys out. Been a fan since the beginning. Point #1 is an awesome album and their new stuff on Vena Sera is kick ass too... They're like a younger, more hip, more marketable version of Tool... Great stuff.

Sorry to hear about all their gear... but a band like them shouldn't have trouble getting their equipment restocked I'm sure... it's the people that struggle to make ends meet and play 5 shows a week and get their gear stolen that i feel sorry for... Not a multi platinum major label group.