View post (Rush...AWWW YEA!!!)

View thread

dvenetian
dvenetian
04/22/2007 8:21 am
Originally Posted by: z0s0_jpI saw Rush here 2 years ago...best concert ever for me!! 3 1/2 hours of heaven!!
got my tickets for July 21 at Clarke County ampitheatre just over the border in Washington!! :D click on section 204 --my seats are (if you click and enlarge the pic) from your view point-3 rows up and the first two full seats you can see to the left in that row

seats

Saw em @ the Swing Auditorium in So Cal on the Moving Pictures Tour a couple of months before a Cessna plane crashed into the Auditorium and destroyed it!!!!!!!!!!!! The Swing was a great place to see a Gig because it was Festival seating. Second row watching Geddy play Keyboards with his feet, playing Bass and vocals all in synch was very impressive, not to mention Peart and Lifeson ripping it up.
Too bad you never got to see Floyd, by far my best gig, hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing compares to it, period.... I'm gonna thread the experience seeing them perform Comfortably Numb........... Rush is a great gig, I'd recommend seeing them to anyone.