View post (Bands you like, but not enough to buy their records!)

View thread

munqy
munqy
10/25/2002 3:04 pm
Originally posted by Christoph
I would probably put Tool into this category. Some of their songs rock, but most are intolerable.

I think their "new" song Schism has to be one of the coolest sounding things, but can any one tell me if the rest of the album is any good? Schism is the only one they ever play on the radio.

Heh, stuff like this is what Audiogalaxy and Morpheous are for . . .

. . . not that I would condone such a thing. :)

Right on.....

Tool is an amazing band ... and if u like schism then u 've heard nuttin yet. Truth is their new album (which features schism) isn't worth lint. It had two good songs and thats schism and parbola ....the rest seem too rushed.

If u want to get an auditory high >:) get TOOLS Aenima ... its has got to be the most amazing album of all time. Even the advanced CD case rawks!!! Every songs has amazing geetars ...don't expect shred its all melodical slow leads throughout.

as for cd's i won't buy....... dunno bro. i bought everything i liked
(that is b4 audiogalaxy -- > lets keep that as our little secret Christoph <---)
As long as it soundz good yeah. Metallica, RHCP, OPETH, children of bodom, Hendrix, Deftones,
even michael Jackson (shut up u !!!! listen to van halens lead on beat it and slash also teamed up with the plastic man) all that shtuff soundz good.

Lets see if i can make the post longer .... (beats programming class)
First album i got was Metallica's balck album when i was ten and the most satisfying was Hedrix's greatest hits which i got when i was 13.

here he cums .. alt tab ...alt tab........

Keep on rawking fellow head bangers \m/
real tyte bro \m/