View post (The importance of goals: Perfect Practice)

View thread

ren
ren
02/21/2007 9:45 am
Originally Posted by: hunter60Okay, not to sound a like a complete smart a*s, what does it take, seriously, to become a great player? I have no idea. Admittedly, I am becoming a bit frustrated here. It's been 18 months and although I see some areas of improvement, I see more areas of lagging behind in my progress.

Feels like I am unable to focus as I should on practice and training. Almost like I need someone to outline a practice schedule for me that I can actually follow. Ideas?[/QUOTE]

If you'd like, I'd be happy to have a stab at a practice schedule for you like I do for some of my guys. It won't be very complicated - I'd just need to know how long you can devote to it, and what you already know - email me if you'd like to try it Nick. The one I've posted further up this thread gives an indication.

[QUOTE=Akira]I don't want to be a great guitarist anymore, I want to be a great musician.

Amen... Being a great guitarist is just time and tabs. Being a great musician means so much more IMO...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com